Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning: Sound Script


     In our sound script, we are giving off ideas of what we will include. My partner and I broke apart our roles so we could help each other. I am doing the sound script blog which involves dialogues and types of sound in this 2-minute film. We each chose our own script because we have more strengths in the one we chose. We put a lot of time and work into these scripts to help us for when we can finally film our ideas. I contained dialogue of the main couple in the story and the bad guys. We are putting as many ideas as we can to benefit our film. My role was pretty much a dialogue storyboard which is very helpful in the long run. I enjoy doing this blog because planning ahead gives me confidence in how our sequence will turn out. We will continue to plan and blog about further stuff like people in the film, health and safety, and location.


No comments:

Post a Comment