Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Next Few Days

     This Saturday that just passed was a day of filming. I had to pick up all the actors and transport them to our set. I also helped them dress up along with my partner. They had to dress up in all black and luckily some brought masks to hide their face like a real criminal. We added another actor because we needed more help for the scene where the girl gets kidnapped. The weather was rainy and gloomy which was perfect because I wanted the bad guys to bring a bad vibe to them where the mood changes. It all went perfectly well and the actors did an amazing job. I was filming some of the shots and one of the actors that weren't in the shots would film too. It was a diverse setting for the title of the cameraman. It the end we got the shots that we needed and now we got to focus on the future scenes.
     Next weekend, the plan is to finish up the beginning scenes with the couple. We need to get about  8 to 9 scenes. We wanted to knock out the scenes with the bad guy that way we can edit some of the shots within this week. This allows us to see what needs to be redone or left the same. Hopefully, everything was done properly and we don't have to reshoot. My partner and I will take turns editing the scenes. The editing process won't take too long especially since it isn't completely due soon allowing more time for review. Now, the only thing left is to find where we will put the title sequences. My partner and I will still be choosing how exactly they will be put. I'm excited to see the steps to the final task.

No comments:

Post a Comment