Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: Final Shooting Day

     The final shooting day of the final task will be on Saturday. Hopefully, after that day it'll all be over with. Although, after editing if the film is too short we will redo some scenes. There might have to be an adjustment in the plot of the film. This all depends on how the film turns out and if everything goes well. This right now will be a rough draft to my partner and I. We believe that once we know what we like we can improve it after the peer reviews. We will still have the same actors and nothing will change other than the days it is being shot. The first scenes of the film will be done in the morning so in the film it'll look strange if someone pays attention to the background. Everything else will work like a charm.
     The way that I will contribute is by provding transportation. I will be picking some of the actors and bringing them to the park to help film. I will also be an actor for the next couple of scenes. I play as the guy who gets knocked out with a gun. Another responsibility I have to maintain is the camera angles. I need to teach whoever will be the camera man what angles to do and how to properly do it. This project is quite fun although a bit stressful. I cannot wait to see the final outcome. It'll look like an actual film and have beautifully edited title sequences. The title sequences might be a little tricky but not impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment