Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: First Days

    My group member and I started filming Tuesday and we also filmed Wednesday. There will be more filming days because the weekdays have limited hours. This is because we both have a curfew and have to be home so we don't have much time. We had my father be with us to take us because he is also there to help us with safety. It was a fun time because it was very challenging and we still have to continue on this weekend and we can almost be finished. I was able to help my partner with certain angles that I wanted to get. She was amazing and I wanted her to film this time because she wanted to learn how to get those angles. She shot the video with her iPhone 11 and later on some other scenes will be shot on my iPhone XR. I was also included in shooting some scenes too. There was one scene I was messing with the angles to see how I can get the low angle properly with the car.
     I believe I still need to reshoot it because I want to improve it and I want to get a Fast and Furious angle of the car where the camera is slightly slanted and low angle. For this scene, there will be a low angle, oblique shot, and a pan. This mixture is used in films to give off a mysterious and cool feeling to certain cars. We couldn't get the other actors so we specifically focused on scenes that don't have or need actors in it. We couldn't get them in because they were busy. Saturday everyone will be free although, I have to get a new boss because the other one can't make it to the shoot. I'm glad we got to start filming sooner to have more time editing. This project has to be better than anything I've ever made. More great things will come our way especially actors who will win the Oscars. I can't wait to see the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment