Friday, November 22, 2019

Planning Blog For Music Video

11/22 Today I'm planning my music video. I'm trying to pick out locations, make sure health and safety procedures, props all in order, costumes, and a schedule. For my music video I might be in luck for the locations. All my locations are close so I don't have to travel far. I'm going to use a basketball ball court and film me getting beat up by a couple of guys so it looks like I was being innocent and I got beaten up for my wallet and phone. After that I want a scene where I'm just walking down a street having my head down looking sad. After I want to go to the Jetties and jump off a ledge I usually go with friends to jump into the water. I want this scene to be second to last so I look like I gave up but I continue after in an alley playing my ukulele. There's going to be a scene where I'm walking down a sidewalk and accidentally run into a guy with his girlfriend and he pushes me to the ground. The point of this is me getting beaten up by life but still managing to get back up and not quitting. All these stunts with danger will be performed by me and I will have a First Aid Kit by me because there's bound to be a lot of injuries. I'm okay with all of it because I do a lot of sports and always get hurt so I'm used to it and I really want to commit to make this the best I can do possible.
      Although many scenes will look unsafe I can guarantee there won't be any situation. My parents are okay with it too because I told them my idea and they loved it but obviously were worried. There won't be too many props in this there is a main prop that will be seen in a couple scenes in the background. It's a black ukulele that will be played in the final scene by me looking all tired but enjoying my music. There aren't any costumes I will be wearing some type of formal clothing. I want to look tired and a mess at the end but I still manage to be happy. There might be some props that will show up on the spot depending how I feel. This won't be easy because I'm directing it all but I'm also acting in it. I know that this will be stressful especially with the actors because they're my friends and they will act up and mess around. Most of these scenes will be filmed at night to give a dark mood.
     For the schedule it will be a mess with my actors. They're are going to play around and make jokes so I have to be the adult in my group of actors. I will have to stay at a friends house to film because where my friend stays is by the beach. I don't have an actual idea for a schedule I'm just going with the flow. Hopefully, I get this all finished within a couple hours in the night. I think that this project will turn out exactly how I envision it. There might be some downfall to it I don't know what it could be but I just know there has to be something wrong. I'm excited to use my phone and my own editing software this time because it will look smoother. I just don't want to have issues with my software.

No comments:

Post a Comment