Thursday, November 14, 2019

Intro to New Project Blog

11/14 Today is the beginning of our new project. We finally finished up and turned in our commercial with my old group. On this new project I am working by myself because I want to see how creative I can get on my own. For this project I will be working on creating my own music video. For this project I will be working with better technology for example, my editing program I will be using imovie, the camera I will use is my iPhone XR, and I will probably ask a friend for a tripod because I will actually need it this time. My storyboard needs to be worked on a bit more because I only have a couple scenes that I like. I'm excited that I will have complete control because some of my ideas in the past project wasn't at full potential because I had to share ideas with my group. Now that I have full control this will be a project straight from me. The only downside from this project is that I will have to do a lot of work independently but I'm willing to do it. A complete original except for the song.
     The song that I'm using is called "worldstar money(Interlude)" by Joji. Joji is a Japanese singer, song writer, rapper, record producer, author. He has a very aesthetic taste in style for everything. I do want to use some of the camera angles that he uses for some of his music videos. For the song I will have an idea for a love story or just a boy talking about a girl. I honestly don't know because I have a couple ideas in mind. The song is a very calm and smooth because most of the song uses a ukulele and at the end it has a little edm vibe to it. Then the song ends with the ukulele and some soft singing. The song is about 2 minutes but I'm going to have to crop some of the beginning and the ending of the song. I'm trying to reach exactly 1 minute and 15 seconds because I want to get as much as possible. 
     The music video will include not many costumes the actors and actresses will use basic everyday clothing although at the end I want it to end with the guy wearing a suit and strumming to a ukulele. I want to give it a very dramatic lighting but a mellow lighting because I want it to look a little dark. I will have a couple actors and actresses involved in the video for the beginning scene I'm going to have more than 8 actors involved. For my props I will have this ukulele that's a key prop and seen in multiple scenes. The setting will change multiple times but all I know for sure the first setting will be in a park. The ending scene will be in an odd scene like under a small bridge with the guy wearing a suit playing the ukulele. 


No comments:

Post a Comment