Monday, November 25, 2019

Film Blog

11/25 This weekend I didn't get to film at all. For the point being that I didn't have any plans for this weekend to film. Also, my actors were not ready to film this weekend. We all had a plan to do it over the Thanksgiving break because it'll give us more time. This weekend I had other things that I had to work on. This break my plan is either Friday or Saturday to work on this film. I will have to ask my teachers if I'm allowed to use a tripod if not I'll purchase one or something that will stabilize the camera. I want clean shots only in my film nothing crazy. I want to make it look professional as much as possible. The plan is to get it all done in one day, hopefully in a couple hours.
     I will be filming all my shots on my iPhone XR. I did some research and my phone has more megapixels and has autofocus. A basic camcorder like the one we are given has a regular 7-megapixel camera. I'm positive my camera will come out way clearer and smoother. My editing software will improve as well because I will be using iMovie instead. The one I was originally given for my last project was not the best. It lacked speed and wasted a lot of time. If I had the chance to film this weekend I assume that I would've completed it. I'm confident that this won't take too long to film. A couple hours is all I need.
     I don't know exactly how many sentences we need for this blog. I'm assuming 25 to 30 sentences. Just to be sure I will be including 27. This will also be included in my blog to reach the goal. Once I get my film recorded I will instantly get to editing to be ahead as much as possible. This will help me not only get ahead but experiment with my choices. Make it as genuine as possible and original to me. This project will have a lot of improvements. I'm excited to see what the outcome will be. I am nervous although excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment