Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Hello my name is Antonio, I am a sophmore in Fort Lauderdale High School. During our "A Days" at school I have 4 classes. On those days I have history, algebra 2, first aid safety, and psychology. Those days are pretty fun for me, I have great classes this year and my plan is to work hard. On "B Days" at school I have another 4 classes. I have media studies, study hall, english, and physics. Overall, I'm doing good in every class I haven't struggled on any subject, although there are some classes I can do better on.
I have a lot of likes, I'm a very diverse kid. I play a couple of instruments such as ukulele, drums, piano. I'm also very athletic I play multiple sports such as soccer, volleyball, and football. I also skate and bike a lot because I feel bad that my parents take me every since I hang with my friends a lot. I like my school a lot. I've made a lot of friends and have been able to combine my old friends and my new friends together and made pretty cool groups. At first, when I came to highschool I was very nervous, but after a year I'm more comfortable and calm.
I have a lot of future goals that I want to work on. I want to work on getting a car and being able to pay for the insurance. I also want to be able to better myself physically because I want to get into better shape. I also want to get into lifeguard training to become a lifeguard because I've heard they give really good pay and there really isn't a lot of work. I want to start saving up for college while I work. There is also a lot of plans that I have in mind to do with friends like roadtrips and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment