Friday, January 17, 2020

Beginning the Final Task

     Hello, my name is Antonio and I attend Fort Lauderdale High School. I'm in the Cambridge Program and so far I have two out of my seven credits acquired. I have a goal to gain pass my AICE classes for this year. Next year I will only have to gain two more credits and I will be completed to gain my Bright Futures Scholarships. I am a sophomore who will be completing high school in 2022. Some after school activities I enjoy doing are skating, playing with my dog, and making music. In my school there are piano and guitar classes that I want to take. I’m glad I had the opportunity to join the cambridge program because it’s giving me the chance to open new doors to success. I’m working with one other member and so far it has been great working with her. We have great communication and we are able to negotiate on what we think is best for the final task.
     I’ve been able to carry on many skills while being in this class. My idea of the film process has become way simpler and easier. Editing has been smooth as butter, I’ve never thought I would be able to learn editing. Since I was younger I loved the idea of filming content although, I was scared to even come near any editing tool. I was so confused by it. This year changed that and now I can edit any film with most softwares. I’m excited to be able to utilize all my skills that I’ve learned to combine something big. This will be bigger and better than any other project I’ve done. The plot of the project itself will be amazing. My filming angles will be out of this world.
     A pitch is a Hollywood term to describe any idea where a film is enscapulated in 25 words or less. Usually with one sentence.  Our first pitch was an idea of my group member being a secret spy and I being his friend that didn't know, I was taken and he was determined to find me. Our next pitch is my group mate and I are spy's and we go on secret missions and in the end we are forced to take each other out because our boss assigned us to kill one another. We most likely wanted to create a film which contained more adventure and suspense than any other genre. Our final pitch was a more of emotional idea. We decided for our last one to be, two best friends who are having great lives and suddenly one of them pick up a terrible illness/disease, once they find out they decide to live life to the fullest not knowing when will be the last day. We are now going over which two pitches are the best. In our next assignment we will chose two of the best ones. Here is my teammate working on pitches.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment