Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Blog

     My group and I finished most of the editing all we have to do is fix minor complications for the video. We managed to add in our title sequences perfectly. The only situation we have is the font and the transitions weren't our original choice. We tried to put it in with our editing software but it didn't allow us. There wasn't a choice for us to add it in so we came up with something that we enjoyed. We also didn't include music. This is because we haven't found a soundtrack that we like yet. We want to get one that's very dramatic to the film, giving off an intensity vibe. My part of the group was to not only edit with my partner but I had to store the project in a file to find later. There might be another editing software to add in other parts to benefit the film.
     My partner's job is to look at the minor complications and help fix them if I missed any. When working hard your eyes get tired and you don't realize it. This isn't a hard task we just get agitated with minor mistakes because we want it to get our full potential on the project. There was a lot of commitment and sacrifice. Overall, this editing process is always going to be slightly complicated although I understand it and so does my partner who is helping me. By next week, everything should finally be completed. If not it would be in the week after. I'm satisfied with our project I believe my group and I did well. We got with our own material and edited it with our own material. I can't wait to see the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment